It is finally almost break- did anyone else feel like this short week took a century to get through? Maybe it was just me…bottom line I am really glad it is break- I haven’t been home since January so I could really use my bed and my mom’s food (or any non-campus food for that matter).
So if you haven’t caught on to the theme of Wednesday posts- let me clue you in. I am doing a countdown until the beginning of SBI and since we are at 8 weeks, I decided to make today’s post 8 fun facts about some businesses that you might not know and I found really cool. I have attached the link to where I found these at the bottom because there are 49 other fun facts. They are all really cool- so it’s kind of a shame we aren’t 57 weeks away. Anyway, read, enjoy, and apply!
1. Wal-Mart averages a profit of $1.8 million every hour.
2. The red and white Coca-Cola logo is recognized by 94% of the world’s population.
3. Adding “/4” to the end of Facebook’s URL will take you to Mark Zuckerberg’s profile. (It’s true- I tried it!)
4. The most productive day of the workweek is Tuesday.
5. Steve Jobs is credited as an executive producer on Toy Story.
6. More than 80 million “mouse ears” have been sold at Walt Disney World to date.
7. Amazon.com employees spend two days every two years working at the customer service desk — even the CEO — in order to help all workers understand the customer service process.
8. Cereal is the second-largest advertiser on television today, behind automobiles.
Have a great break!!